Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sharpies + Quiet Taegin = Extreme House Damage

Taegin was really quiet, but I just thought he was upstairs playing with his cars, which he does sometimes.  When I would yell for him he would yell back, "Right here!"  So no big deal.  Addison walked up stairs and said in a normal voice, "Oh no Taegin!"  I assumed he broke one of her toys.  I started up the stairs and this is what I saw!  First I just saw him standing at the top of the stairs with TWO open sharpies and covered in it.  And then it got worse.  He colored every where!  I couldn't believe the kind of damage he did!  I had no idea what to do.  What kind of punishment do you do for that?!  It took a lot of elbow grease to get a little spot done.  It was too much to try and get him to do it.  After I settled down I showed him and told him no and took all his toys away and called it good.  This sweet little boy is going to be the death of me!  But I sure do love him!!!











1 comments:

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

OH NO TAEGIN!!! Hopefully it all comes out...eventually. I was CRACKING UP at the quotes you have on here from Addison....hilarious!